At Cambridge Capital Advisors, we firmly believe that education and preparation are critical precursors to achieving one’s highest performance in building a successful career. Our hands-on internship program is designed specifically with that in mind. CCA provides a high quality, task oriented internship experience while introducing the intern to practical and applicable industry concepts and functions. CCA will assist student interns in complying with the requirements of their academic institutions to qualify their involvement in CCA’s internship program for academic credit.
CCA Interns perform the following tasks:
- Research critical to the underwriting, marketing, acquisition and disposition of commercial real estate
- Demographic and Market Analysis
- Support the Investment Advisory Team
Prospective Interns should possess, at a minimum, the following:
- Enrolled in a 4 year College or University
- Have a minimum of 60 credit hours earned
- 3.0 GPA
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Office and MAC
- An ability to multi-task
- A desire to learn in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
Qualified applicants with an interest in Cambridge Capital Advisors’ Internship program should direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you.